Sunday, April 13, 2008

I'Ve Been M.I.A.

Sorry, guy's I've been Crazy busy the past week with training with
the VBFD, as a member of The Salvage Unit with the department.
But I can't complain the Academy ONLY took 17 New recruits and I
was blessed enough to get accepted. I love the $hit so Much that I
stay in my pant's and boots hours after I'm off duty
(I'm in them Right Now Ha).

I'll keep all my Hater's posted on that Graduation, cuz' ya'll
hater's don't want others to succeed. Let's be Go Getter's guy's,
Tired of that Small Talk I'm into Big Thing's ...






PLEASE PLAY THIS CLIP !!!

It may start slow , But the End RESULT IS MIND BLOWING ...

1 comment:

Mr. Talk Of The Town said...

Yes sir you have definitelly been MIA...In the meantime,...you have been taged...Click HERE for the rules